Monday, October 5, 2009

What a Night @ Membership Dinner!

Last night we had our membership dinner. The people that jumped in and helped out are so appreciated!!! We couldn't have done it without them and it was a spirit filled evening. I could write forever about all the things they did, but I'm going to tell you their names and I know they would say, "oh, I didn't do that much"...they are so humble. They are so appreciated and loved...what a family we have!

Ephesians 6:7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men!

If I have missed someone, let me know and I'll add them to this list!

Michelle Broduer & her son Matthew
Mike Chambers
Patrice & Kevin Maturkanich
Dave LemMon
Marcos Mosqueda
Barbara Vernon
Rich Davison
Chris Wells
Beverly Bond
Ginny McDougal
Mikey Enriquez
Jonathon & Sharon Barlow
George & Mary Young
Fred Carr
Glen & Arlene Govednick
Gary & Mary Cowan
Holly Carver
Gabryelle Roybal
Johnathan & Janet Smith
Tony Smith
Mike Olson
David Valverde
Joe & Tammy Gaffney

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

If you would love to join the family and volunteer, please contact me at charlotte@crossroadschurch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I work as the Director of Involvement at Crossroads Christian Church. I oversee approximately 600 volunteers and I love our people! My husband, Mike, is the best guy ever! I have a 25 year old son, Craig.