Thursday, February 18, 2010

Online Campus

Great News!  Posted February 18th, 2010 by Chuck

This Sunday our Worship service can be seen online at 9AM, 11AM and 5:30 PM!

We have been receiving lots of requests from our members who travel and people literally all over the world asking if we could have our church services online as they are happening at Crossroads. It has taken a while, but thanks to Plain Joe Studios and our Tech team, we are ready to go.

My hope is that groups of people will gather together in front of a computer worship with us, take communion together, and share in our teaching time. We would love to know who is doing this and we are brain storming ideas on how to include these groups as a true part of the Crossroads family. The way to let us know who you are is to introduce yourself to the Web host during the service or you can email me at Chuck@CrossroadsChurch.com.

So if you cannot be with us in person, I hope you can join us online via our Facebook campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I work as the Director of Involvement at Crossroads Christian Church. I oversee approximately 600 volunteers and I love our people! My husband, Mike, is the best guy ever! I have a 25 year old son, Craig.