Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 13th Miracles

I'm so excited about Christmas! We have already had our Christmas Tree lighting, the Narnia Experience and this Sunday will be very special as well. Pastor Chuck's sermon will be about miracles and he will have a few miracle stories. Brianna Burton and Vicky Hoffman are singing a duet about miracles so really don't want to miss it. Brianna and Vicky are two volunteers that sing their hearts out for God. I really wish I could sing like they do!

Be sure not to miss our "Miracle Sunday" service on December 13th @ 9am, 11am & 5:30pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I work as the Director of Involvement at Crossroads Christian Church. I oversee approximately 600 volunteers and I love our people! My husband, Mike, is the best guy ever! I have a 25 year old son, Craig.